Tuesday, August 28, 2007

they made frogs smoke til they exploded

although i had been looking forward to the premier of animal collective's new video for the catchy (albeit repetitive) song "peacebone," i'm not blown away. it was actually the video below which helped me relax after a particularly rough day:



thanks, múm. it's amazing how relatively normal/connected life within my dorm room can be thanks to the internet. . .after crying in front of a whole bus-load of people, walking way too far in shoes that blistered up my feet even more, and failing at a whole bunch of seemingly simple things, i can still rant to ross and lizzie (thanks) & find normalcy in silly american-cultural phenomena online:



living/getting things done abroad is totally different from traveling and is actually MUCH HARDER than i expected, especially now while i'm waiting for something concrete to materialize in my rather unstable world. (an apartment to unpack my bags in would be nice.) it's only been a week and a half!!!?!!!

1 comment:

theorbo said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day! Thank goodness for the Hip-Hop-a-Pottamuses!